Skip to content
Attention to Symptoms
- Renal or Bladder Pain / Colic. It originates at the level of the kidney or urinary tract due to an acute obstruction in these areas.
- Testicular pain. It originates from somewhere else in the groin or abdomen, and is felt in one or both testicles.
- Exudative Lesions in Genitals. Injury to the sexual organs, mainly the external ones
- Hematuria (Blood in Urine). It may be due to a problem with the kidneys or some other part of the urinary tract.
- Urinary Retention / Obstruction. It is a blockage that inhibits the flow of urine through its normal route (the urinary tract) that includes the kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra.
- Urinary incontinence. It is the loss of bladder control or the inability to control urination (urinate).
- Infertility It is due to a low production of sperm, abnormalities in sperm function or obstructions that prevent their exit.